måndag 24 oktober 2011

Sometimes moving on with the rest of your life starts with goodbye.

I guess it's time to say it; Thank you Boston and USA, for giving me a second home and for making this year the most amazing year of my life. Thanks to all my wonderful friends, to all of you who still have months to go here and to all of you who are already back home. I love you all, and I wouldn't have made it without you! Thanks to all of you back home in Sweden, for all your support, all your phone calls and to all of you who came to visit to me. I can't wait to see you again! And the biggest thanks to my hostfamily, and especially my hostkids, for making me feel like home on the other side of the ocean. I'll miss you sooo much! And a final thanks to myself, for taking the chance to go away for a year, it's been the best thing I've ever done. ♥ Goodbye Boston, I'll miss you, but I hope to see you soon... And California, heeere weee come!

Inga kommentarer: